Science Fair Project Encyclopedia
English may refer to:
- The nation of England.
- Nationals or residents of England; see demographics of England.
- The English people, an ethnic group.
- The English language.
- English studies, the study of English literature.
- English programming language, a dialect of SQL.
- The English font , a typeface.
- The city of English, Indiana in the United States.
"English" is also a colloquial Amish description for somebody who is not Amish. It is also slang for spin on a thrown or rolled object (such as a bowling ball or billiard ball) that affects its trajectory. It also may refer to the Avoirdupois system of measurement.
The contents of this article is licensed from www.wikipedia.org under the GNU Free Documentation License. Click here to see the transparent copy and copyright details