Science Fair Project Encyclopedia
- Height: 5 ft 7 in
- Weight: 172 lbs.
- Birthday: May 29th 1979
- Hometown: Lacey, Washington
- Trained by: Shawn Michaels & Rudy Boy Gonzalez
- Wrestling School: Texas Wrestling Academy
- Professional Debut: 1996
- Previous Identities: Brian Kendrick, Spanky
- Finishing/Signature Moves: Sliced Bread No. 2 (Sprindboard Float-over Diving Reverse DDT)
- Official Web Site: Brian-Kendrick.net
Spanky competed in the 2001 King Of Indies Tournament, recieving a standing ovation after his first round match with American Dragon .
Spanky's first match was against fellow Shawn Michaels graduate American Dragon ended in a 10-min time limit draw. He was hired by then SmackDown! GM Stephanie McMahon after seeing his great performance in the ring. Spanky plays a major role in the cruiserweight division and was teamed up with current WWE superstar Paul London.
Brian's "Spanky" gimmick turned up after he interrupted then heel John Cena proclaiming his own hip-hop style's more better and more cocky than Cena's own rap lifestyle. The confrontation between Kendrick and Cena ended up Cena delivering the F.U. to Spanky that started up a rivalry between the two superstars.
On January 13, 2004, Brian Kendrick respectfully requests to be released from his WWE contract for not getting enough on the downside from house shows and to pursue a run with Zero-One in Japan.
In August 2004, he signed a contract with NWA:TNA.
- 1-Time NWA Zero-One Junior Heavyweight Champion
- 1-Time NWA (Zero-One) International Lightweight Tag-Team Champion (w/ Low Ki)
- 1-Time MCW Southern Tag-Team Champion (w/ American Dragon)
- 3-Time MCW Southern Light Heavyweight Champion
- 1-Time TWA Tag-Team Champion
- 1-Time TWA Television Champion
- 1-Time NWA/Zero-One/UPW International Jr. Heavyweight Champion
The contents of this article is licensed from www.wikipedia.org under the GNU Free Documentation License. Click here to see the transparent copy and copyright details